Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yikes, still not up on all this blog stuff!

Well, I just checked it for the first time since I created it. So sorry about that if you made a comment and I didn't comment back (Jean!). I am still looking for a part time job. I applied at another place today. We are still searching for the church God has picked for us also. So, please pray for that with us.
Dillon is liking school. He never wants to go when he gets up, but has a great time by the end of the day. He is maturing so much in certain areas of his life. It's crazy how fast it goes. We often think about how blessed we are to have him in our lives.
We haven't taken many pictures lately, but Saturday when the electricity was out I got a good one of Dillon. He was under our end table in the living room asleep holding a flashlight.

No comments: