Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big Imagination







Wow! Kids are great. There's just no end to what they come up with. Dillon is always making us something or totally surprising us with what is going on in his world at that moment. I'll explain the first pic for you....... he made me a boat. He was so proud of himself and excited when he brought it to me. He said I could test it in the pool next year to see if it floats. When he draws his next house, I will definitely have to post it. We have told him we think he needs to be an architect when he grows up. He constantly draws! Anyway, just thought I'd share a few of his latest happenings. Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season so far!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It does kinda look like a boat -- it is amazing what they come up with!

Jean said...

Looks like he made a nice little picnic basket lunch for you as well. What a sweet child!