Thursday, October 9, 2008

Everyday Life

Well, as you can see it's been a while since I've "blogged". I would say there's nothing really to report, but maybe that's not all true. Cody started shift work the 29th and is on 3-11 right now for 2 more weeks. God has blessed during that time and we were actually able to see it (you know how sometimes we silly humans don't!). First off, Cody & I have time after he wakes up in the morning and that's a good thing since we don't have a babysitter yet. Also, he has been able to come home for supper every night; that means he is able to see Dillon. Also, on T/TH he has PT, again able to see Dillon some since he goes a little later to work. I'm definitely not glad Dil was sick this week, but it broke up the regular schedule and he & Cody saw more of each other. Maybe he can last 2 more weeks now :-). Well, Dil really needs me to play "Puppets" now since he made 2 new ones. Hope this finds your day going as well as ours -- that being if you have food in your pantry, clothes in your closet, and love in your house!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Keep updating -- I enjoy seeing what's going on with you. :-) How's your hair? Did you find a good stylist down there? We are busy here -- we have Men's Retreat hosted by our church this weekend and then our Fall Revival starts Sunday and goes through Friday so it will be a long week but a good week too.

Christina said...

yeaaaa, my Mighty Myers are back to blogging!